Dynamic Best Sellers for Yahoo Stores
- Product Reviews
Not anymore! Our Dynamic Bestsellers tool does the work for you recording every transaction in your store (in your own MySQL database) and displays the items that are truly best selling in your store at any given time.
The appearance of the best sellers can be styled so it fits your store's design, but the sales data it is based upon is always up to date. You can optionally request a "Best Seller" sticker overlay, which will put up a "Best Seller" icon on the thumbnail image of your best selling products anywhere they appear in your store.
Questions & Answers about Dynamic Best Sellers for Yahoo Stores
- Is this something that rotates weekly, monthly - based on how many days sales?
- By default it looks at a moving window of one month of sales, but it can be changed.
- Can I exclude certain products from this?
- Yes, there is a custom variable where you can list the ids of products that you don't want to include among the best sellers.
- What are the requirements to get this set up?
- You will need a web hosting account with PHP scripting and MySQL database support. If you have a Yahoo! Merchant Solutions account, then you already have this. We will need Store Consultant access to your store, or if you would like us to pre-load the bestsellers database with historical orders, then we will need Administrator access.