Worked on over
2,500 Stores since 1999
In Customer Satisfaction in the Yahoo! Store Community
Yahoo! Store Authority
We wrote the book...
Yahoo! Mobile Storefront Optimization
- Product Reviews
Y! Mobile Storefront -> Try This First:There are a number of variables that you can modify to alter the appearance of your Yahoo! Mobile Storefront. Edit your Variables page and view the variables beginning with "Mobile-". Example: You can add/update your logo on your mobile site by uploading your logo artwork to Mobile-name-image.
There are also a few elements that are automatically grabbed from your Editor and used on your Y! Mobile Storefront:
- Main Navigation - these listings come from the pages that appear immediately under your index
- Main Image - the main image below your search bar comes from your home page's "image" property
- Description - the company blurb comes from your home page's "message" property
- Specials - these products come from the page IDs entered in your home page's "specials" property
Y-Times "Y! Mobile Storefront Optimization" packageSite Wrapper:
- Ensure the proper upload of logo in masthead.
- Optional upload of menu and cart icon in branded color.
- Ensure main menu is populated and listings are displayed properly.
- If needed, we can install custom mobile-only Navigation property ("Mobile-nav")
- Ensure footer links are displayed properly.
- Install a custom mobile-only Main Image property ("Mobile-image")*
- Install a custom mobile-only Description property ("Mobile-message")
- Install a custom mobile-only Specials property ("Mobile-specials")
- Ensure the proper upload of blurb/message
- Implement popup image viewer
- Ensure multiple images are properly displayed
- Ensure options are properly displayed and selectable (highly customized option selection tools will require additional fees)
- Ensure that the cart/checkout pages are also mobile-friendly
- Attempt to filter out HTML formatting or anomalous data from fields not addressed in "Mobile-remove-html-tags" property
- General once-over of core pages to address any obvious anomalies
- Ensure images are properly displayed throughout store
- Shift display of Yahoo! Store badge to the left, to allow Dynamic Back to Top Arrow to be visible.
- Optionally, we can add "Click to Call" capability.
- Ensure title tags are in synch between desktop and mobile
Questions & Answers about Yahoo! Mobile Storefront Optimization
- I have a custom designed site with lots of extras, will all of that work the same on mobile?
- No. Only what's listed above is included in this offer. Please contact us if you want your mobile site fully customized to match your desktop site.
Ask a question about Yahoo! Mobile Storefront Optimization. Click here