Turbify Store Mailchimp or Klaviyo e-Commerce Integration
That doesn't mean, though, that you cannot have your Turbify Store connected and use Mailchimp or Klaviyo to its full potential. We can connect your Turbify Store to your Mailchimp or Klaviyo account so you can get the most out of your subscription. For a low one-time fee, we can wire up your Turbify Store to Mailchimp or Klaviyo and from then on, carts, orders, and customers from your Turbify Store will be sent to your account so you can send out automatic abandoned cart emails, or segmented messages to your customers.
(You can read more about e-commerce segmentation on Mailchimp here.)
(Please note, this service is to integrate your Turbify Store with Mailchimp or Klaviyo's e-commerce capabilities. If you need to connect contact or newsletter signup forms to your Mailchimp or Klaviyo account, contact us and we will give you a quote separately.)
What can you do once your store is connected to Mailchimp or Klaviyo e-commerce?These services offer a wide range of e-commerce functions once your store is connected. Here are just a few things you will be able to do:
- Send Mailchimp/Klaviyo emails to targeted, segmented customers based on purchase history or demographics.
- Add product recommendations to your emails using data-based recommendations.
- Automate emails such as welcome messages, abandoned cart notifications or customized order confirmation emails.
- Use Mailchimp's Ad Builder to create Facebook, Instagram, or Google retargeting ads.
Questions & Answers about Turbify Store Mailchimp or Klaviyo e-Commerce Integration
- How does this work for abandoned carts?
- Technically, it works like this: every time someone adds something to the cart, that cart and its contents sent to mailchimp along with the cart ID. If the customer checks out and completes the order, then our connector matches that order up to the previously saved cart and deletes that cart from mailchimp. Then, in the abandoned cart admin area in Mailchimp, you can set up the email, along with some parameters, like how long to wait before sending out the email.