[ Register at the bottom of the page
Join recognized Turbify experts and authors Istvan Siposs, Rob Snell and
Michael Whitaker and fellow Turbify merchants for this exciting new seminar.
During this intensive 2-day event (one day class + half day lab) we will be focusing on strategies and tactics to help you run a more profitable Turbify.
Topics covered include:
- Best practices to set up your store
- Best layout practices
- Building buyer confidence
- Converting keywords into CASH
- Converting more of the browsers you have into buyers
- Directing traffic that turns into sales
- Optimizing Turbify for search engines
- Buying your way to the top with paid search ads (Google Adwords, Overture)
- Tracking how you are doing (stats)
- Researching competitors
- Tips and tricks to make your site more usable
- Marketing tips: coupons, trackable links, email marketing
- "How I took a real Turbify from $15,000 a year (gross sales) to over $1.5 million a year in less than three years time." by Rob Snell
- And more!
"I got a ton out of this.
I have to filter the class info for each site I am working on, whether it's "product centric" or "information centric"
and then apply the tips accordingly. But the idea of sending a searcher into the site calling NSEARCH functions
was the bombshell. Duh. With our informational site, there is no correct landing page to drop them off at, and
this solves that problem well.
I think you covered the topics you planned on covering very well – certainly the book has lots of tips. I walked away
with new knowledge that will return a very nice investment on the time and money I spent attending.
Operating a yahoo store is still one of the big secrets out there for small businesses who want to have a web site
with checkout system. Your class and reference books give the regular guy a good look under the hood to
show us how to increase the horsepower – easily.
Elliot, San Diego, CA
Read more testimonials...
Included FREE Bonuses:
Every attendee will receive:
- A comprehensive guide that includes all worked examples and topics covered in the seminar
- A free copy of Rob's "Starting a Yahoo! Business for Dummies" book
- Istvan and Mike's "Turbify Tips and Tricks" book.
- 10% off any software at rtmltemplates.com
with the purchase of
- 1 Free Month of
Store Backup and Feeds Service
- 9.00am to 4.00pm: classroom-style instruction. Registered attendees only.
- 9.00am to 4.00pm: hands on instruction in a PC lab. (Half of registered attendees will attend the morning session, while the other half the afternoon session. Labs seat 18 people.)
Continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks are included on both days.
Who will benefit?
- Turbify owners
- Turbify designers
A basic familiarity of managing a Turbify is assumed. A knowledge of HTML would be beneficial would be useful, but is not required. Templates and RTML will not be covered.
About the instructors:
Rob Snell has extensive Turbify experience with both family-owned
stores and consulting clients. The Snell Brothers have designed, developed,
marketed and/or maintained hundreds of Turbify s that have generated
millions and millions of dollars in online sales. He posts in his blog (http://ystore.blogs.com)
on a regular basis. Rob was recently selected by Wiley Computer Publishing to
write the book " Building a Yahoo Business For Dummies" which is scheduled to be
released in March 2006.
Istvan Siposs is an independent computer consultant. He is a Turbify designer registered with Yahoo!'s Designer Referral Program. He has been a software developer since the early nineties, has been developing web sites since 1993 and Turbify sites since 1999. He is a recognized Turbify expert, established author in the field of Turbify, and a frequent contributor to the Turbify Forums at
http://www.ystoreforums.com . He has a degree in Computer Science from the University of California at Berkeley.
Michael Whitaker is a Turbify consultant based in the Bay Area, California. As
founder of Monitus LLC, a Turbify development firm, Michael brings several
years of experience in designing and developing Turbifys. A recognized expert
in the field, he teaches Turbify seminars and has published a popular guide to
the Turbify template system. Michael has a degree in Mechanical Engineering,
and a Masters in Operational Research from the London School of Economics.
Dates and Location
Thursday, April 6, 2006. 9AM - 4 PM.
Friday, April 7, 2006. 9AM - 4 PM.
300 North Continental Blvd.
El Segundo, CA 90245
Visit http://www.mclabs.com/facilities/Los_Angeles/ for directions, special hotel rates and recommendations.
Thursday, April 27, 2006, 9AM – 4PM
Friday, April 28, 2006, 9AM – 4PM
33 New Montgomery
San Francisco, CA 94105
Visit http://www.mclabs.com/facilities/San_Francisco/ for directions, special hotel rates and recommendations.
Cancellation and refund policy
Cancel 2 weeks before the event for a full refund or one week before for a 50% refund. We are sorry but we cannot issue a refund for cancellations less than seven days prior to the seminar.
We reserve the right to cancel classes if necessary. Classes and dates are subject to schedule change and are limited in size. Our liability is limited to the course fee only.
If you have any questions about the seminars, please contact:
Space is very limited so sign up early to reserve your space.